With the remainder of the semester going online, the Student Government Association released a number of announcements for the remainder of the year on their Instagram:
- SGA Senate meetings will be shifted to an online format and have provided access to virtual SGA meetings here.
- Campus involvement has been moved to a virtual platform for the remainder of the semester. Resources offered by Georgia State can be viewed online here or on the Panther Involvement Network.
- All SGA resources have been suspended for the remainder of the semester.
- Students can apply for vacant positions on the SGA on the Panther Involvement Network.
The Student Center also posted an announcement for students for the remainder of the semester:
- All Student Center facilities have been suspended for the remainder of the semester.
- All personal belongings from the Student Center lockers need to be picked up from a special appointment. The appointment times are between Monday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. The appointment can be booked here.