1) Case of missing undies: Piedmont North
A report was filed for theft after a student said her clothes had been stolen from the dryer. The case is under investigation.
2) This isn’t Cheech & Chong! University Commons
A report was filed for odor of marijuana after university police responded to a call about the odor at the University Commons. Officers met with the student and she admitted to smoking. University Housing is handling the case.
3) If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all: Piedmont North
A report was filed for disturbance incident and battery after officers responded and separated two students verbally disputing. The case has been turned over to the Dean of Students.
4) Swiper no swiping! Library Plaza
A report was filed for theft after a Georgia State student said his phone was stolen from his book bag by a person who bumped into him. The case is being investigated.
5) That’s not a bathroom: Marietta Street NW
An individual was arrested, processed and released on a copy of charges after a report was filed for urinating in public.
6) What’s yours is mine… right? Student Recreation Center
A report was filed for theft and a criminal trespass warning (CTW) was issued after an individual was apprehended for stealing a student’s property. The individual was arrested, processed and transported to Fulton County Jail.
7) Don’t lose U.S. government property: Shell Station and John Wesley Dobbs
A report was filed for lost or mislaid property after a Georgia State student said she lost her military identification in an unknown location.